Sunday, November 28, 2010


Being Patient with your Natural Hair....

I remember when I first bc'ed!! Endlessly searching the web trying to figure out why my hair was so darn dry and thirsty!! 7/10/10 was the day my whole life changed :) I closed myself in the bathroom and cut off all 12 inches of relaxed lifeless hair!!! I cried...I laughed...then I was calm and at peace all within a few hours!!! I felt like a ton of bricks was lifted off my shoulders!!! Now I'm almost 5 months Natural and yes the dryness has subsided all with time and Patients!!!

We must remember that Chemically Relaxing our hair endures much damage and sometimes something like a bc isn't enough to rid the scalp and new growth of the damage that relaxers causes!! So being Patient is a must when your dealing with Natural hair!! Accepting how your hair grows is also a must!! Till next time Happy Growing with Ya Girl Quisha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment