Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My journey thus far....and what I've learned about my Hair...Other people...and Myself!!!!

It's been a wild wild ride on this thing called "Natural Hair Journey"...I've learned so much about my hair...Other people and most Important Myself!!!

I learned that Hair is Hair and as long as you care for it properly it will grow...I don't fuss over it like I use to at the beginning of my journey it's not that big of a deal to me*Shrugs Shoulders* As long as my hair is cute I'm good :)

What I learned about other people is they come and go just like seasons...and some would dislike you just because and that's okay!!! I'm a firm believer in "God" and as long as I please him who cares if others don't like me!!!! People are going to like you and dislike you and there's simply nothing you can do about it!!!

And last but certainly not least .."Myself" I've learned soooo much about myself during this journey!!! I learned that no matter what my hair looks like...no matter what my wallet looks like and no matter what I look like I am here for a purpose and not on accident!!! I am a beautiful women and that's something I shouldn't be ashamed of...or play myself down to be sure not to draw attention to me!!! I'm gods child that I am and that's something that I'm Never gonna forget!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post Ms StClair. There is so much more to be learned to. Ur hair growth and growth as a women shows how strong you really are. We're all just here trying our best to live our lives the best way WE can. Dont have much time to worry about others and how they live theres. Gotta do you! Keep on blogging. And follow mines as well!

    -Coco (Sable ;) )
    http://dontcensorcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Ms Sable :) And your def right...gotta do you cause when you start worrying about the next person and what they think...That's when you start suffering!!! Be blessed :)

    ReplyDelete